Our Construction Process
- Planning & Specification Review: Most often, homeowners, architects, or designers come to us with completed plans for a construction remodel. We also have the ability to recommend other highly qualified architects and designers to get your project and vision started. Micah personally takes long-time, trusted sub-contractors who are a part of the Flenard construction team, through your project and all of your specifications. Once reviewed, Flenard produces a full project estimate and timeline. Our pricing structure focuses on each aspect of your project and is laid out in a way so you can see exactly what everything will cost.
- Approvals & Costs: Once the client approves all costs a beginning date for the project is set and a targeted completion date is established.
- Permits: Any and all permits are obtained to ensure construction safety and effectiveness and all materials that are required for your project are ordered.
- Supervision: From start to finish Micah personally supervises each detail of your project to ensure that the highest quality standards are met or even exceed client expectations.
- Final punch list: Once projects are completed, the homeowner and Micah will establish a final punch list, which will be thoroughly and timely completed by Flenard Construction.