Counties, municipalities and metropolitan districts must balance community growth and development with environmental, regulatory, and public health concerns; all within tight budget constraints. It takes vision to meet the future demands of population increases and economic development while maintaining community values. Since 2010, we have offered these governmental entities a plan to meet their civil and environmental engineering needs with tailored, cost-effective, and practical solutions. We are committed to doing what it takes to make each project a success, whether it’s using technology to optimize operations and reduce maintenance costs or leveraging funding sources to help achieve capital improvement goals.
Our Infrastructure services include:
- Roadway improvement design and pavement management plan preparation
- Wet utility analysis and design
- Drainage infrastructure analysis and design
- Dry utility coordination and installation management
- Metrodistrict Service Plan preparation
- State and Federal grant application preparation.