Enertia assists its new energy (solar and wind) clients with preparation of engineering plans and reports necessary to permit and construct these significant renewable energy facilities. Enertia has assisted numerous solar energy company with successfully designing and permitting facilities along the Colorado Front Range, western slope as well as Kansas and Massachusetts. Each community facility is shared by participating utility customers.
Our New Energy support services include:
- Solar facility layout
- Site design plan preparation
- Erosion and sediment control plan preparation
- Construction traffic routing and associated road impact report preparation
- Drainage analysis and design
- Construction inspection and observation
- Wind facility
Enertia assists its oil & gas clients with providing for the long-term development of these resources and supplying energy resources to the American public.
Enertia offers upstream and midstream civil design support services.
Our related civil engineering expertise includes:
- Existing conditions survey and horizontal control plan preparation
- Grading plan preparation
- Erosion control and storm water management system design
- Civil bid specifications
Enertia also offers compliance engineering
support services to our upstream oil & gas clients including:
- Storm Water Management Plan (SWMP) development, permitting, inspection and reporting
- Clean Water Act, Section 404 permitting
- Oil Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plan development
- Environmental Management System development