Enertia provides construction management services to private and public clients on projects ranging from residential subdivision infrastructure construction to major roadway expansions in the cities, towns and counties where new growth supports the need for existing infrastructure improvements and expansion.
At Enertia, construction services begin during design. Constructability, efficiency, and economic considerations all play a part in the design process, with construction experts providing technical input and review. For new facilities, this helps ensure a smooth construction process. For facility expansions, upgrades, and retrofits, it reduces downtime and allows operations to proceed during construction with a minimum of interruptions.
Enertia’s construction services are designed to foster close cooperation between all parties, from the project owner to the last contractor. Our long history of construction experience means that we have a broad pool of construction-seasoned staff backed by an extensive library of guidelines, procedures, forms, and standard materials that streamlines the entire process.
- Bidding Support – complete coordination of the bidding process including recommendations based on our review of bid packages and qualifications.
- Construction Field Administration – on-site monitoring of construction progress including interpretation of design documents, construction quality evaluation, and recommendations on proposed change orders.
- Construction Office Administration – support from the design team, including assistance with construction document clarifications, evaluation of change order requests, and monitoring of specialized construction.
- Shop Drawing Review – review of drawings and submittals from contractors.
- Change Order Negotiation – negotiation with contractors to ensure change orders are reasonable and necessary.
- Project Start-up – coordinate with contractors to start up and conduct performance tests of the constructed project and coordinate all training activities.
- Project Closeout – after construction is completed, Woodard & Curran provides you with all construction documentation including record drawings, shop drawings, and O&M Manuals.